Aaroyga Ayurveda Spa & Wellness Center - An Orange County Spa RetreatAaroyga Ayurveda Spa & Wellness Center is Orange County's authentic Ayurveda spa destination. Embrace relaxation, well-being and holistic healing in a serene sanctuary where your senses are rejuvenated and refreshed. After a day at the theme parks or shopping, experience the healing energies of Ayurveda spa treatments and discover the harmony of body and spirit.
Transcend your hectic life and embrace calm at Aaroyga Spa - the newest holistic spa in Orange County. Aaroyga Spa features massage, facials and ancient body treatments from India and the Far East. Experience the Eastern and Western massage therapies of Panchakarma, Shirodhara, Abhyanga, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Deep Tissue, and Swedish. The healing therapies and techniques of our Ayurveda practitioners promote balance, wellness and regeneration.
The Aaroyga spa also offers fantastic spa facilities, including a yoga studio, meditation and serenity rooms, sauna, steam rooms, and a full-service beauty salon. Get in touch with your inner strength and peace in our Yoga Studio, featuring with private and group classes for all levels and ages. After your day of bliss, enjoy healthy, organic cuisine and gourmet, all-natural teas at the Ayurveda Health Café.
Aaroya Ayurveda Spa Services & Facilities
- Ayurveda Practitioner Consultations
- Facials, Massages & Ancient Body Treatments
from India and Far East
- Men's and Women's Serenity Rooms for Relaxation
- Eastern & Western Therapies -
Panchakarma, Shirodhara, Abhyanga,
Spa Reservations . . . Get Rejuvenated -For spa appointments, please call 877-722-3390 or send an email to email@example.com. For more information about our spa and treatments please visit www.aarogyaspa.com.
Attractive Spa Package for $ 126.58 incl of taxes
Spa Package includes the following
- 1 night stay at the hotel ( 1 - 4 people )
- Continental breakfast
- Swedish massage
Swedish - Rakta Flow Therapy
- Aarogya's Rakta Flow Therapy is similar to the Swedish massage
- You will receive one hour of bliss under the hands of our Massage Therapist.
- We use mild to firm stokes based on your pressure comfort.
- We use slow, thoughtful, long strokes that your body's muscle will respond to.
- Warm Herbal oils are used based upon your (dosha) individual body type.
- This therapy will put you into a state of relaxation for inner healing